Tuesday, April 24, 2012

An Introduction..

So I guess before I start blogging, I should introduce myself. I've got a first name, a middle name, and two last names: Annabelle Emma Black Hayse (and yes, it is pronounced Black-Haze). I'm an English major, and I change my minor every month. I like to write poetry and non-fiction and take pictures of people. I love cats, tea, reading, writing, photography, boots, beer, alliteration, nerdy things (such as Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Pokemon, Dungeons and Dragons, Video Games, Pokemon, etc), printmaking, cooking, baking, tattoos, hiking, camping, swimming, and other general merriment. I go to school in Oakland, California but spend my free time in Las Cruces, New Mexico. 







I hate bananas, spiders, uncomfortable clothing, trigonometry, almost all soda, bees, allergies, mean people, and not much else. 

I've started this blog to share my adventures, document life. So, enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers