Sunday, April 29, 2012

While You Were Sleeping...

The past few weeks, my anxiety has been through the roof. I'll be returning home for the summer in 11 days, and I could not be more excited, but in the mean time I have final papers and packing and money worries. Because of this, my sleeping pattern has been terribly off, causing me to stay up later than normal, wake up earlier, and be generally exhausted all day. Which means I should get back to work. So, I will leave you with a few things that I enjoy. Have a wonderful Sunday evening. 

These  yummy truffles, and this yummy Popsicle recipe. Both of which I plan to try this summer! 

This darling summer dress which would go perfectly with these.
(A perfect outfit to beat the heat in!) 

This list, which was a very interesting little read! 

And finally, this tutorial, which I found absolutely darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers